Monday, August 24, 2009

Frigging AC/DC

Doesn't this picture pretty much say it all?

Can you believe it dude??? Can ya???? The day is finally here! Man, I thought this day would NEVER get here... but here we are... right on dude, this is gonna rock dude, it's gonna be really rocking hard and rocking out dude! Angus dude! Fuckin' ANGUS!

I was going to re-post my AC/DC piece from last week... but nah. It's here for any interested: http://virb.com/chrisrealetc/posts/text/4371552

There's new ground to cover on the topic anyway... as tonight is "the night".

Turns out... AC/DC can actually have a positive impact. Not to the genre of rock n' roll or the art of songwriting, (as they've proven for three decades), but to the community. The Regina Leader Post today reports that tonight's concert should bring in approx. 10-15 million dollars to city merchants. Between hotels, cabs, restaurants, etc... that's a lot of coin. (word has it sales of toothpaste and deodorant are not anticipating any kind of spike though)

So... AC/DC, if you're helping out my city, and I personally don't have to deal with your music, then, I guess we're cool... for today and today ONLY. (dude)

Still... I gotta re-post my AC/DC personality test Tweet:

Chris_Real Happy AC/DC week! AC/DC personality test: Think of your fave AC/DC song... Got it? Ok now click here: http://bit.ly/JgtK1

Stay thirsty, friends.

Chris F'n Real

No comments:

Post a Comment